Cocktail Combo - Moscow Mule (Makes 8)Combo
“The vodka drink with a kick” is simply vodka and ginger beer with a squeeze of lime served over ice, traditionally served in a copper mug. The Moscow Mule was created in 1941 - 1946 (the date and place of creation are often disputed).
- Smirnoff Vodka 70cl
- 4 x Bon Accord Ginger Beer
- 6 x Limes
- Bag of Ice
- Drinking Vessels - glasses will do or go traditional & use copper mugs
Ingredients & Method:
- Add ice to each vessel
- Squeeze half a lime into each and drop in the lime rinds
- Pour in 50ml vodka into each vessel
- Top up with 160ml ginger beer
- Stir gently, garnish with more lime if desired & enjoy!