Cocktail Combo - Long Island Iced Tea (Makes 50+)Combo
Robert "Rosebud" Butt claims to have invented the Long Island Iced Tea as an entry in a contest to create a new mixed drink with triple sec in 1972 while he worked at the Oak Beach Inn on Long Island, New York.
- Smirnoff Vodka 70cl
- Gordons Gin 70cl
- Jose Cuervo Tequila 70cl
- Bacardi White Rum 70cl
- Cointreau 70cl
- 5 x Coca Cola 1.5 Ltr
- 4 x Bags of Ice
- 12 x Limes
- Tall Glasses
- A Large Jug
Ingredients & Method:
- In a large jug add 50ml vodka, 50ml gin, 50ml tequila, 50ml rum & 50ml Cointreau
- Add 50-100ml freshly squeezed lime juice to taste
- Half fill the jug with ice, then stir until the outside feels cold
- Add 500ml cola then stir to combine. Drop in 2 limes cut into wedges.
- Fill 4 tall glasses with more ice cubes and pour in the iced tea.
- Keep repeating for more drinks